We stream live on Wednesdays at 12pm & 7pm. Sundays at 8am (In Person Worship) & 11am (VIRTUAL ONLY) CST.
A family of believers doing it God’s way
St. John Divine
Missionary Baptist Church
Worship with Us
Here at St. John Divine, we make it our purposeful intent to promote the family of believers encompassing multiple generations. We glorify God by Exalting the Savior through multi-faceted praise and worship, Edifying the Saints through multi-generational ministry, and Evangelizing the sinner through multi-targeted outreach. WE PREACH AND TEACH THE WORD/BIBLE.
Send a prayer request to Pastor Marshall and the members of St. John Divine Missionary Baptist Church.
1. DO BETTER IN FEBRUARY. The Lord’s goodness in your life throughout the month of January should inspire you to do better by him in both your church attendance as well as your giving here in February. We pray that you will be intentional about prioritizing God during this new month. We’re looking forward to seeing your face around this place a lot more here in February. God’s Word is true, Indeed God is rewarder of those who diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6), let’s be both diligent and intentional in our relationship with BOTH God and His Church during the month of February!
2. BLACK HISTORY TEACHINGS IN FEBRUARY. Pastor Marshall will be teaching about black people in the bible each Wednesday at 12pm and 7pm throughout the month of February. YOU definitely don’t want to miss this time of biblical teaching and biblical exploring. Let’s learn more about what the bible has to say about African Americans, see you THIS Wednesday!
3. SUNDAY SCHOOL. Immediately following worship EVERY Sunday morning, we invite each and every youth to join us in our recreation area for fun, games, breakfast, and bible study. While the kids are learning and having fun, parents have the opportunity to attend Sunday school and have breakfast themselves. Looking forward to everyone hanging out with us for Sunday school each Sunday morning immediately following Sunday morning worship.
4. CHOIR REHEARSAL SCHEDULE.
Youth Choir: Wednesday, Feb 7th @ 6:00pm
Mass Choir: Tuesday, Feb 13th @ 6:30pm
Man-Up Choir: Tuesday, Feb 20th @ 6:30pm
Sanctuary Choir: Tuesday, Feb 27th @ 6:30pm
5. OPTIONAL ATTIRE FOR FEBRUARY:
Sunday, Feb 4th: African American Attire
Sunday, Feb 11th: Jersey/Favorite Sports Team
Sunday, Feb 18th: Red & Gold for Pastor’s Appreciation.
Sunday, Feb 25th: HBCU Apparel
(Again, this is optional, don’t allow this to deter you form attending worship, wear what you have!)
6. WEDNESDAYS @ S. J. D. Every Wednesday we have such an amazing time and turnout during BOTH Lunch with the Lord (@ 12pm) as well as Wednesday Night Live (@ 7pm)! Lunch with the Lord bible study enables those who have a lunch break around 12 as well as those who prefer not to be out at night the opportunity to come to the campus of S J D for bible study. Wednesday Night live enables those who work during the day as well as those who are unable to come at noon the opportunity to attend bible study in the evening. Spiritual food and physical food are served during both opportunities. We are pleased to announce that we now have a recreation area here on the campus of S J D that’s available during Wednesday night live and Sunday school where the youth of S J D can play basketball indoors, partake in our arcade games, play PlayStation 5/ x box, as well as get their haircuts and nails done all in one area!!! Looking forward to everyone joining each and every Wednesday at either 12pm or 7pm. Let’s be intentional about growing in our walk with God during this New Year; ready, set, “GROW”!!!!
7. 15th Pastoral Appreciation Celebration. Here at S J D we are grateful to God for demonstrating his love for us by blessing us with a pastor after his own heart. The bible tells us that “Pastors who pastor well are worthy of double honor, especially those who work hard at preaching and teaching.” Indeed, our Pastor is worthy of double honor! On February 18th during our 8am worship experience, we’re going to give him the double honor that he’s so deserving of. Pastor Christopher Wimberly out of Atlanta Georgia will be our special guest, dinner will be available for everyone immediately following worship on that Sunday. Looking forward to an amazing time of worship and celebration on February 18th. The colors for this year are red and gold. Asking everyone to make plans to attend, please and thank you.
8. SEASONED SAINTS MINISTRY. Seasoned Saints ministry will be having its black history luncheon Saturday, February 10th; from 1:30pm to 3:30pm right here on the campus of S J D here in our educational building. Asking everyone to please bring a covered dish with you. Looking forward to all seasoned saints joining us for this grand occasion, please and thank you.
9. SJD PENSACOLA APP. Our S J D Pensacola App is NOW a blessing to almost 800 people, if you are one of the few people who have not downloaded our church app to your phone, be sure to go to your app store and download our S J D Pensacola app to your phone today! To better serve you, our app is actually updated on a daily basis, be sure to check out the events and news tab to keep up with everything taking place here at S J D.
10. ONLINE GIVING. God will NOT give you what you ask for, however God will give you what you can manage…..Manage what God has blessed you with by giving God your Tithes (10% of your income) and offerings (anything over and beyond your Tithes) and watch Him give you even more to manage! Your giving says so much more about your love for God more than your mouth ever could
* GIVELIFY APP (Search “St John Divine”)
* CASH APP (“$SJDPensacola”)
* SJD Pensacola App (Search “SJDPensacola” in app store, download)
* WEBSITE (SJDMBC.org “Give Tab”)
* MAIL (620 East Jordan Street Pensacola FL 32503)
Thank you for giving to SJD. There are two ways to give.
1. Your tithes and offering.
2. Our 100/7 Campaign.
Your contributions to SJD helps us to be able to operate with a high level of excellence and better serve our community. Please click the tab below to give, or get more info.
Come join us in worship!
8:00 a.m. – Morning Worship (IN PERSON Worship, wear mask please)
9:45 a.m. – Sunday School (In Person)
11:00 a.m. – Afternoon Worship (VIRTUAL ONLY)
Since 1924, St. John Divine Missionary Baptist Church has welcomed the members of our community to join us in glorifying God.