We stream live on Wednesdays at 12pm & 7pm. Sundays at 8am (In Person Worship) & 11am (VIRTUAL ONLY) CST. Wednesday/noon day & WNL (In Person).
A family of believers doing it God’s way
St. John Divine
Missionary Baptist Church
Worship with Us
Here at St. John Divine, we make it our purposeful intent to promote the family of believers encompassing multiple generations. We glorify God by Exalting the Savior through multi-faceted praise and worship, Edifying the Saints through multi-generational ministry, and Evangelizing the sinner through multi-targeted outreach. WE PREACH AND TEACH THE WORD/BIBLE.
Up Coming Events
Send a prayer request to Pastor Marshall and the members of St. John Divine Missionary Baptist Church.
1. REMEMBERING 9/11. President Barack Obama once said “Even the smallest act of service, the simplest act of kindness, is a way to honor those we lost, a way to reclaim that spirit of unity that followed 9/11.” Throughout this month, as we remember the horrific events that transpired on 9/11, let us all as both Americans but more importantly as believers of God display the love of Christ to everyone we meet. Love always has, and always will be stronger than hate! Choose love family!
2. FREE TUTORING. We are pleased to announce that we will have tutors on the campus of S J D every Wednesday from 6:30 to 8 p m to assist any and all youth with their school work. If you have a young person who needs tutoring, please bring them out THIS Wednesday. While the kids are in tutoring, bible study with Pastor Marshall will be available in auditorium at 7 p m.
3. MAN UP. Pastor Marshall is Asking ALL the men of S J D to join him Saturday, September 17th @ 8am for our monthly man up fellowship (breakfast and bible study with the Pastor).
4. SUNDAY SCHOOL. We would absolutely love for you to give Sunday school a try, immediately following our IN PERSON worship Sunday mornings, join us back in our educational building for BOTH breakfast and Sunday school. We have classes for all ages, let’s “GROW” together!
5. CHURCH APP. There’s always so may exciting things happening on our church campus, that’s exactly why our church app should already be on your phone, so you can know what’s going on here at S J D, if you haven’t already, be sure to take the time to download our church app, simply go to your app store and search S J D Pensacola, that’s S J D Pensacola, download our church app as well as take the time to create a profile, we don’t want you to miss out on any of the exciting events taking place here at S J D!
6. SPIRUTAL GROWTH. Physical growth is a function of time, intellectual growth is a function of learning, however spiritual growth is a function of OBEIDENCE! You know you’re growing spiritually when you obey God’ word! Demonstrate spiritual growth and obey God in the giving of your tithes as well as your generous offerings! Make no mistake about it, your giving is both biblical as well as greatly appreciated:
CASH APP: “$SJDPensacola”
GIVELIFY APP: Search “SJDPensacola
WEBSITE: sjdmbc.org (click “Give to SJD”)
CHURCH APP: Go to your app store, search “SJDPensacola”. Download, Create profile, & GIVE
Thank you for giving to SJD. There are two ways to give.
1. Your tithes and offering.
2. Our 100/7 Campaign.
Your contributions to SJD helps us to be able to operate with a high level of excellence and better serve our community. Please click the tab below to give, or get more info.
Come join us in worship!
8:00 a.m. – Morning Worship (IN PERSON Worship, wear mask please)
9:45 a.m. – Sunday School (In Person)
11:00 a.m. – Afternoon Worship (VIRTUAL ONLY)
Since 1924, St. John Divine Missionary Baptist Church has welcomed the members of our community to join us in glorifying God.